Wednesday, September 10, 2008

busy days

I just realized it is Wednesday night and I have not posted anything this week. What have I been doing?

We have been schooling everyday this week. I think this will be our first full week of schooling. We are starting to see some new things introduced and Number 1 son had his first phonics test of the year. He did great on it.

Another thing I have been doing is Walgreens!! Walgreens has had some great deals this week. Check out MoneySavingMom.com and CommonSensewith Money.com to see all of the deals. I am planning a big trip tomorrow with spending little out of pocket. I will post pictures and detailed explanation of what I have done tomorrow night.

And my last thing that has kept me busy is I am planning a weekend away from my family. There is a group of girls from church that I go scrapbooking with for a weekend twice a year. I will not be totally away from my family. Baby will have to come with me since he is still nursing, but he is such a good baby that I think I will be able to get something done. Another one of the girls has a baby that is a month younger than Seth and he will be coming too.

I am planning on posting a couple of recipes soon. Be sure to come back and check those out.

No comments: