Monday, November 12, 2007

Taking the plunge

Well, I am taking the plunge into blogging. I am not computer savy, so this is a stretch for me. My blog will be about my life as a wife, mother, and a new homeschooler.

I have titled this Emily's 5 pack as a description of our family. I am married to a wonderful husband and we have 2 precious children. Grant who is 5 and Katie Beth who is 3. And you maybe thinking that is only 4, but we are expecting the fifth member around the end of March or beginning of April. We also have 2 dogs, but I wasn't sure I would be talking about them that much. Their names are Duchess and Colby. They are both mutts that we got for free. Of course they didn't stay free for long, but I still wouldn't give them up. My husband on the other hand???

I hope you enjoy reading about my life as I start this new idea!

No comments: